Sunday 16 September 2012

London Fashion Week- House Of Holland




 I wish I was at London fashion week! I've spent forever checking the Vogue website for catwalk news and photos.  So far I'm pretty much in love with House of Holland's SS 13; I was anticipating something great from Henry Holland and I definitely have not been let down.






















  This year’s 90's inspired collection 'Buzz Kill' featured outfits with tie-dye, check prints, metallics and leather, all accessorised with beanie hats and slouch metallic boots. Is anyone else feeling a bit of a grunge vibe from this collection? I must however admit that my favourite piece was without a doubt the somewhat rebellious metallic cropped trouser, bitch tee collaboration. Top marks Henry!


  






















No comments:

Post a Comment