Saturday 17 November 2012

Recent Buys


Jumper: Zara, Dress: Zara, Jeans: Topshop
Spider Necklace: Asos

Managed to spend my birthday money! Today I bought a leatherette mini dress and jumper from Zara and some black Topshop Leigh jeans.  I bought the leather dress to go with my Asos spider necklace, which I apologise has been posted around every social networking site I have! Initially I was going to buy some Zara jeans as I find that the Topshop Leigh jeans don't wash very well; I ended up however buying a pair of Leigh's, which I'm really pleased with. The Zara jumper has buttons down the back, so I'm not quite sure if it counts as a cardigan.
Also at the beginning of this week I purchased real leather skirt from eBay for £7; it's maxi so it will need to be altered and made into a midi but I think it's a great alternative to the £90 Asos one I've been hopelessly searching for!

 This week I found my 'Fashion Scrapbook' from when I was younger. Inside I found a few questionable designs, multiple of which were Avril Lavigne Skater girl inspired (thank God I'm over that!)

A few of the only designs not Avril inspired (pardon the names!)



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4246613/?claim=t2dh32xrvg4">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment