Saturday 20 July 2013

Sometime

Although I've only just got back from my holiday I should, by now, be experiencing a severe case of post vacation blues; I must admit however it's difficult to feel so down when the British weather is even giving Portugal a run for its money! My time away consisted of numerous days at the beach, a place I left resembling a lobster-like creature (shamefully after bragging about my tanning skills) and finishing with a few days in Lisbon for cultural activities...and shopping.
I thought I'd share a few snaps of my trip to welcome you all back to StyleJam-


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fab time! + Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, flowing you now :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    CHECK OUT MY GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete