Monday 13 January 2014

The Extremes




 So after three weeks of thinking I'd lost £65 to Asos when my return got lost (and with it being me, I'd lost my proof of postage) I was delighted, to say the least, when they did, eventually, receive it and my exchange was on its way. I've decided to go all Camilla Ackley on your arses and ordered myself this 'Extreme' Asos Smock to wear day-to-day. The smock, which has reaffirmed my monochrome obsession, has been my post-Christmas saviour; its extreme oversized fitting (so much so that I had to re-purchase it in the size below) is welcomed over my ever-so-tightening Topshop Leighs. For all of you beady eyed 'Into the Fold' fans, you may have noticed that we both appear to have the same Asos Longline Salt and Pepper Coat and today on her Instagram I also spotted her in my new Zara TRF cape- the theory 'great minds think alike' springs to mind...


  PS: Pardon the quality/ quantity this week's of photographs- it was very dark when they were taken and I've been unable to find the time to do them again.

what i wore

            Extreme Jacquard Smock-Asos/ Phelvin Boots- Topshop/ Longline Salt & Pepper Coat- Asos/ Ebony Twist Brasco Chrono Watch- TRIWA

6 comments:

  1. I love your outfit goes really well with your longline coat, which I absolutely love by the way! :)

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coat is beautiful! I may have to purchase myself something similar now... I adore your blog, it's one of my favourites!

    http://lordofthevale.blogspot.co.uk/

    Chloe Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe-Louise! I really appreciate it :) x

      Delete
  3. you look stunning! like a china doll

    ReplyDelete