Thursday 2 January 2014

365

Happy New Year! I honestly cannot believe it's a new year and I still haven't even wished you all a Merry Christmas yet! Despite every single shop on the face of the earth advertising NYE dresses, I managed to resist and spent the night in, cloaked in a onesie and drinking Prosecco out the bottle. I'm currently wrestling with, or whatever pitiful amount I have left, of my Christmas money- I didn't even attempt to save it again this year. I face the same ultimatum, however, I do whenever I have spare change; do I purchase something practical, something that will be wearable with a top or a pair of heels I already possess, or do I buy something which goes with not one single item in my wardrobe? I usually opt for the latter and leave the house, clothes resembling Bridget Jones on a bad day (not that I could ever condemn the fictional character...) Amongst my sale shopping I'm trying to predict the upcoming trends of 2014, snakeskin and gingham are a good bet, but I wouldn't hold me to anything. Since an outfit post is completely out the question for the next week or so, apparently I resemble more of a Christmas pudding than a human being this precise moment, I thought I'd leave you all with a collage of festivities and gifts.



6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Sarah! I hope 2014 is amazing for you. Beautiful red flats! I definitely need something like that. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Thanks Lauren. Hope 2014 is great for you too! x

      Delete
  2. Wow your style is amazing, and you're so pretty! Definitely a new follower here :-)

    Meg ♡
    http://mynameis-meg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete