Wednesday 18 December 2013

Festive Edit


As I write this I am facing a stark reality; Christmas is in 7, yes 7 , days and I would be lying to you if I told you I was, like usual, organised this year. With the tree still absent from the household and not a single Christmas present purchased or planned, it's safe to say I'm panicking. Festive anxiety aside, I have been eyeing up this year's Christmas jumpers (apparently I'm still the only one without one.) The biggest question, however, is it too late to buy one after Christmas?  Is it 'fashion suicide' and/or the essence of all things frugal to be caught wearing one following the festive season? For the moment I don't think I can justify joining the 'clan' whilst my already pitiful bank balance screams the names of all my necessary gift recipients- Christmas is about giving after all...
Regardless, I've compiled an edit of my favourites (you know just in case anyone's feeling generous) so, knock yourself out.

Fairisle Jumper- Fred Perry/  Chelsea Girl Cracker Jumper- River Island
Vintage Renewal Sequin Bells Jumper- UO/ Christmas Snowflake Cardigan- Dusty & Dylan
Abbingdon Crew- Jack Wills/ Jacquard Sweater- Zara/ Kemplay Crew- Jack Wills
Ugly Sweatshirt- Zazzle/ My Bells Jumper- River Island

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals


*Ps: I couldn't help but notice the controversially increasing number of rude/ inappropriate Christmas Jumpers this year- I am a fan.

2 comments: