Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas!


Is it bad to suffer the post-Christmas blues pre-Christmas? I think my lack of Festive Cheer must come from the fact I've spent the last week, which happened to be the first week of my holidays, in bed with flu; I'm hoping this illness also acts as a valid excuse for my lack of blog posts!
As my illness has prevented me from going anywhere, and thus preparing a blog post, I thought I'd share a few items which will certainly help persuade me to brave the January sales!

Asymmetric Zip Coat- Reiss
Mohair Wool Jumper- COS











High Neck Cami- Topshop
Fabric Blazer- Zara













Fluffy Neck Jumper-Topshop
Kitty Flats-Free People










































Hope you have a great Christmas!!




2 comments:

  1. That pink coat is amazing!!! Never heard of that website Reiss. Thanks for posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I know it's beautiful! All of their clothes are super pricey :(

      Delete