Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!


So the time has finally come for 2013 and it's only when I look back that I realise how good 2012 was. When I started this blog, in the Summer, I vowed to myself to stick to it and post as regularly as possible, so I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am; my only regret is that I should have created one sooner!
Thought I'd share some photos from over the festive period and a few new items I've picked up; you may in the future, when I've hopefully become an expert with it , notice my improved photograph quality thanks to the new Canon Santa delivered!
Enjoy!!


Leopard Print Coat- Zara (Currently in sale!)
Black Phelvin Boots- Topshop

Insta Mezze

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love your leopard coat and always love a statement necklace!

    Happy 2013!

    XO

    Pauline @ http://mystyleinstinct.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!
      Happy New year to you too!
      I'll have to check you out and follow :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. i love the necklace, statement piece. very nice!

    http://hayleynorth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)I'll have to check you out! x

      Delete
  3. Wow, your necklace(and the outfit) is soo pretty! Nice choice!

    Following!

    xoxo
    Com Qual Estilo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll have to check out your blog too! xoxoxo

      Delete