Saturday 12 January 2013

Post Christmas Haul


My very first haul post! I've just about managed to spend all of my money from Christmas and thought I'd do a haul to show you what I've bought!

 1: Flower Shirt- Zara























I managed to get this shirt in the sale for £22.99 reduced from £39.95and I must say I'm impressed! The shirt its self is really silky and the collar features gold metal tips; I'm planning on wearing this with a jumper and/or a jacket.  Love this piece, absolute bargain!

2: Jumper- Zara






















This jumper cost me £12.99 (!!) reduced from £35.99 and although it's technically a bit big for me I'm intending to wear it in oversized boyfriend style. I'm still slightly shocked by the price of this jumper! They were also selling this in a mocha colour which was equally as nice (it took me a lot of willpower to not buy two!)

 3: Studded Moccasin- Zara


I've wanted these flats since November and was pretty gutted when they sold out in my size on the website. I somehow however managed to stumble upon a pair in the shop and they were my size! I absolutely love them although they make my feet feel huge (and this is coming from someone with size 4 feet!)
 
4: Jacket- Zara
 I'd be lying if I said this was my jacket, it's my mother's; I managed to persuade her to buy it today without realising how well it looks with my new floral shirt. Will definitely be 'borrowing' this from time to time!






5: Jacket- H&M
Initially I wanted this jacket as an alternative to an £80 Zara one I wanted at the time, since then however I've discovered I prefer this. Priced originally at £24.99 I picked it up in the sale for £15; I was also given a £5 voucher when I bought. Absolutely love this jacket but when I saw it in the store today it was back at full price; £24.99 or £15 regardless it's a must have bargain buy!



6: Gem Collar- Asos
For this item I thought it would just be easier to list the pros and cons and let you decide if it's a worthy buy or not!

PROS:
- Really pretty
- Moderately priced
- Brooches are removable and can be worn with other pieces

CONS:
- Only available in one size (slightly big for me, although I do intend to keep it)
- I've found it difficult to get it to sit right around my neck 


7: High neck cami- Topshop
Although some may argue that £26 is a lot to spend on a basic cami for this product I have to disagree. I've found myself wearing this with everything and the high neck gives it a sense of elegance not found in a basic vest top. I'm very tempted to buy it in black too!

8: Make up bag- Topshop
I've needed a new a makeup bag for a whole and this £8 Topshop one is magic! It's a lot bigger on the inside and can fit loads of cosmetic inside; it's particularly handy for long make up brushes which I have found don't fit in the majority of bags!

Ps: As you may have noticed I've 'attempted' to give my blog a makeover by adding new pages etc. however blogspot for some reason will not let me edit the design of my blog e.g. Font size, header, colour. If any techno wizards know how to fix this it would be much appreciated!

Hope you enjoyed my haul!



No comments:

Post a Comment