Sunday 13 January 2013

Wishlist- Suit up


 Maybe it's because I've been searching for work experience, but recently I've become a little obsessed with work wear and tailoring. So I thought I'd create a wish list of a few of my favourite pieces.

Sheer Shirt- COS
Jacquard Trousers- COS






















Shell top- Asos
   Skirt- Asos. Could potentially look too air hostess (If there is such a thing)   
Crepe Blazer- COS
Wide Leg Trousers- Asos

Combined Shirt- Zara
Trousers- Asos If you're feeling Bold
Velvet Blazer- Zara
Tartan Trousers- Zara (Thighs said no)

Deco Shirt- Topshop

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I've nominated you for The Liebster Award over at my blog (ohhelloitshannah.blogspot.co.uk) as I've been loving reading your blog recently. I'd love for you to come and check it out :-) The post will be up shortly xx

    ReplyDelete