Sunday 20 January 2013

The Liebster Award



Today, instead of doing the weekly fashion post I'm going to do the Liebster award! I was nominated by the lovely Hannah at OH HELLO, IT'S HANNAH; Thanks Hannah!



Here are the rules:




1) List 11 facts about yourself.
2) Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3) Ask 11 new questions to the bloggers that you nominate for the award.
4) Choose bloggers with 200 followers or less to nominate (a lot of people nominate different numbers of bloggers, so I'm saying you can nominate as many as you wish to!)
5) Go to each bloggers page that you have nominated and tell them you have nominated them for the award.
6) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.

11 facts about me:


1) When I was 4 years old I wanted to become an artist; since the age of 5 I've wanted to do fashion design (not including my six month lawyer phase after watching Legally Blonde!)
2)  I have 3 siblings, one of which is my twin sister; we are complete opposites.
3) I'm really clumsy. I've broken 2 ribs, a collar bone, a shoulder, wrist and an elbow. 
4) When I was 9 years old(?) I got really told of after 'borrowing' my mother's posh handbag and taking it to a disco birthday party.
5) I'm a nail biter; although I WILL stop this year. 
6) There is nothing better than red nail varnish on your fingernails
7) I hate it when people describe an object belonging to them or a member of their family, without saying 'my' first. e.g. " I'm going shopping with Mum tonight."
8) I tend to get a bit obsessive over things i.e. James Arthur (check my twitter)
9) I'm a stress cleaner.
10) I'm intending to do; Textiles, Fine art, History and English Literature for AS level.
11) I love reading and if I didn't want to do Textiles when I'm older I'd probably try fashion journalism.

The Questions I was asked by Hannah:

1)Why did you want to start writing a blog?

  I'd always been a keen blog reader and although I'd wanted my own for ages I was worried about posts etc. In the end however I thought it would be a good way to get involved with the online blogging and fashion community.

2) Where do you love to shop for clothes the most?
  Wow, this a difficult one. I'll have to say asos purely for its huge range; I'm a big Zara and Topshop fan too.

3) Current favourite item in your wardrobe?

  Probably my Topshop High neck cami or my Asos spider necklace. I've got nice Leather dress  from Zara and a dress with a cross on from Asos too but they're too formal for everday wear :(

4) Favourite makeup brand?

  Bobbi Brown. Although I like Rimmel and L'oreal too. 

5) Drugstore or high end makeup products?

  I use both. I love Bobbi Brown's shimmer brick in bronze but also use Rimmel's hide the Blemish concealer and Barry M's Blink Liquid liner (Blogspot won't let me de- italic my writing, hence the change in format!)


6) Favourite blogger(s) of all time? 
There are so many! I like Oh Hello, it's Hannah of course and I also like Fashion toast, Arabella, FashionRocksMySocks and Style Bubble.



7) If you could get on a plane tomorrow and travel any place in the world of your choice, where would you go?
Florence, New York or possibly Ireland (depending on time of day of course!)

8) Films or books?

  Books. Always books. Especially the classics. Films of classics also hold a place in my heart. 


9) Who is your celebrity crush?
There is no way I can answer this. I'll write a list... ;)( Not in order!)
- Emmett Scanlan
- James Arthur
- Francis Boulle
- Rupert Grint
- Legolas (?)
- James Morton 
- Hugh Jackman
- James Lafferty
- RPattz (no judging)
- Penn Badgley (Nearly forgot him, if that's possible...)



10) What's your most go-to beauty/makeup related product? Either my Bobbi Brown shimmer brick or Barry M liquid liner.



11) Favourite perfume?                                         Has to be a classic Coco Chanel.




Here are the blogs I’m nominating: 

 




My 11 questions:


1) Why did you start writing your blog?
2) What's your dream job?
3) The last thing you bought?
4) If you had as much money as you wanted to buy one fashion item what would you buy?
5) Favourite YouTuber?
6) Tattoos? Yes or No?
7) Favourite Brand/ High Street store?
8) Overdressed or underdressed?
9) Heels or flats?
10)Favourite Blogger?
11) Ultimate make up product?


To finish  I'd like to again thank Hannah from: http://ohhelloitshannah.blogspot.co.uk/
Go and check her out! Don't forget to press follow! ;)

 

4 comments: