Saturday 20 April 2013

Long days, late nights

7 days. That's how late this post is, I'm sorry I've never been great at time tracking. It's weird because I'm sitting here, at my kitchen table, and I wouldn't believe you if you told me it was Saturday night already; I don't know where the past 7 days have gone. This week has been pretty monotonous to say the least. 

The metallic shoe- whatever you think of them and however controversial they may be, it cannot be denied that anyone wearing a pair will not be ignored. Personally I can't think of a better way to make a statement than with a pair of shoes and today I thought I'd show you my metallic footwear picks. Recently I've seen metallic shoes, silver in particular, popping up all over the high street and although I myself have resisted the urge to invest in a pair (they're at the top of my wishlist) I think they're really versatile and a great piece for Summer. If the thought of wearing such shoes intimidate you I recommend a more subtle pair, like these Two tone Flats. So far I think Zara hold the title for supporting the trend the most (well there's a surprise) but Asos have some nice pairs too.

Flat Lace Up Shoes- Asos/ Gold Shoes- Zara/ Townsend- Jeffrey Campbell/ Hometown- Asos/ Patent Sandals- Zara/ Pumps-AlisonsMan/ Two-tone flats- & Other Stories/ Crossover Sling Backs- Zara/ Laminated High Heels- Zara

Hope you're having a good weekend,







6 comments:

  1. I love metallic shoes, especially the 1st and 3rd pairs you've picked. I don't know if my bank balance can handle any more shoe shopping though haha xx

    www.justlikeheavenblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're really funky! Now following you hun, would love it if you could check out my blog?:)
    www.trustinvogue.com

    - Hannah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've honestly just shocked myself; I've been reading your blog for ages and didn't even realise I wasn't following! I'm not following 'Trust In Vogue' :) xx

      Delete
  3. Following your blog. follower#43

    You having awesome :) lovely blog.
    Following your blog. follower#
    Hope you will visit & follow my blog.
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/
    And like my page
    https://www.facebook.com/BeautyDrugs?fref=ts

    ReplyDelete