Sunday 28 April 2013

Sweet Spring


Ankle Strap Sandles- Zara TRF/ Floral Printed Dress- Zara/  So Chaud Lipstick- Mac

I feel cheated. It's spring, my favourite season, and right now I should be sitting gazing out my window at the pink candyfloss like blossom trees which line my street; in reality they are bare. Although it may not feel quite like spring I am, rather disappointedly may I add, aware it is. To be honest I haven't exactly been embracing the change in season and I am still very much in my winter wardrobe. When I saw this dress on the Zara website, I'm sorry- the high street store has become a guilty pleasure of mine (as I am sure you are all well aware), I initially thought it a tad mumsy. Since then however I've become more and more in love with this garment which even makes me feel 'springy'.  Highly influenced by the outfit the model is wearing in the picture above, ideally I think this dress would look great with these, you guessed it, Zara TRF sandals, Orangey Mac Lipstick and braids. For some reason or another I can see myself wearing this at a wedding. Someone get married?



No comments:

Post a Comment