Sunday 18 August 2013

Hide and Seek


Camo Printed Sweater- Whistles/ Printed Dress- Zara

Terrazo Printed Structured Dress- Whistles/ Camo Shirt- Asos/  Terrazo Printed Box Pleat Skirt- Whistles

It is a rare occasion indeed when I have to chew, swallow and digest my own words. Last Hitlist’ I commented on the increasing unpopularity of military colours, particularly khaki. I was wrong. This AW13 camo is making its comeback. This time however something is different; long gone are the days of the familiar and somewhat common jungle jackets, camouflage has gone ladylike and boy do I love it. This winter it’s all about camo ladylike dresses, pencil skirts or even kilts (if you’re asos anyway.) It seems that this time however it’s not just Khaki which is popular, with colour ways such as black/white, burgundy/navy, burnt orange/forest green etc. ruling the high-street, particularly through the likes of work-wear favourites, Zara and Whistles. 


4 comments:

  1. I agree, so much has popped up in stores at the minute. I never used to like it either but its starting to grow on me!

    I love your blog! You have such pretty images. I'd love it if we could follow each other. I'm following you on GFC and bloglovin, Please follow back!

    http://style-memoirs.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a lovely comment and for following me! :) Checking out your blog now xx

      Delete
  2. LOVE this pattern. Great post girl!

    Followed :)

    Xo, Michelle

    mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete