Thursday 8 August 2013

The Jewellery Tree


Square Cut Crystal Necklace- Zara
Drop Earrings- Asos/ Necklace Charm- Vintage
Spider Neckalce- Asos/ Peacock Hair Pin- Vintage/ Chain- Asos
Jewel Necklace- Zara/ My Great Grandmother's bracelet
What was initially meant to be a quick post showing you my latest purchases and my lovely Arabella Golby style bling (can I call it that?) quickly escalated into me taking multiple photographs of my entire jewellery box, whilst using the setting of my father's garden to full advantage. Jewellery wise I'm rather indecisive; I cannot make up my mind if I should be minimalistic with my accessories or indulge myself in extremly pretty, yet highly impractical (not to mention heavy,) jewels. For now, I think I'll just continue to adorn my bedroom with such treasure. After all, diamonds (or glass whateverrr) are a girl's best friend.

20 comments:

  1. Followed you back dear. And these pieces are beautiful!!
    ♥Stacey Nguyen

    www.trendyoutings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photos and so many beautiful jewels as well. thanks for sharing and would love it if we could keep in contact and perhaps follow each other on GFC? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I'd love too! Checking yours out now.
      x

      Delete
  3. I love Arabella too! I've been loving statement jewellery recently and have spent way too much money on it recently! Zara and Primark (surprisingly) have been coming out with some amazing pieces that I just can't seem to resist! I'm glad that I found your blog and look forward to more posts from you.

    I really like your style and have followed. Check out my blog and follow back if you like it :)

    ourlondonwardrobe.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Primark? I'll have to go and have a look! I know H&M has had some good statement pieces in too! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! I'm off to look at your blog now too!
      X

      Delete
  4. Your pictures are amazing, I've literally followed your blog because your pictures are taken beautifully.

    http://bethanyhamilton13.blogspot.co.uk/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Glad you like them :)

      Delete
  5. Hi, dear! Thanks for visiting and following my blog!
    Followed you too :)
    http://kinssy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing pics... great idea!! Love all of them! Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yes, would be great. Checking your blog out now x

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I am following you back :)

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much! Yes, certainly! Off looking at your blog now :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful post, loved seeing all these exquisite pieces of jewelry, amazing collection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that you called it 'Arabella Golby style bling'! :D x

    ReplyDelete