Monday 26 August 2013

Waking the Dead



Leather Kilt- Asos/ Silk Top- &OtherStories/ Black Ankle Boots- Zara/  River Hi Vamp Sandals- Topshop/ Sneakers- Zara/ Angora Jumper- Asos/ Printed Dress- Zara/ Salt & Pepper Longline Coat- Asos/ Sqaure- Cut Shirt- COS
With the summer rapidly dwindling away and sixth-form vast approaching it has suddenly occurred to me that in just over a week I'm, for the rest of my existence, going to have to find something to wear, every day, in the chaotic haven that is my wardrobe. Panicking at this I've decided that a shopping trip is an important 'back to school' necessity. As an, you may call it, avid shopper, I've learned that I cannot be trusted shopping spontaneously. For me, a shopping trip requires, like the rest of my life, strict organisation and restrictions. Dazzled by all that sparkles, far too many times have I left a shop, in which I most likely entered for a pair of jeans or a jumper, and returned with a cocktail dress and a pair of stilettos; if anyone's planning a black tie event I'm your gal! Faced with the realisation that I cannot turn up to school wearing a floor length gown and a pair of KGs I've been (attempting to anyway) planning to purchase sensible and versatile items for next year; this can be seen reflected in my most recent wish-list (excluding the Topshop Vamp Sandals!)

7 comments:

  1. Great wishlist, I really like the long grey coat and white shirt... :)

    wanna follow each other?
    http://sofija-photography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll check your blog out now :)

      Delete
  2. Great post I love the asos coat you've included :)
    Meg xx (new follower)

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome picks, love your style! the heels are all really cool xx
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wishlist is amazing! I've just discovered your
    blog and I love it because you're so original and
    ohmycat, your hair is fabulous! You look like
    Carey Mulligan in the film An Education.
    So, amazing style, amazing hair, amazing blog,
    what can I say? You have a new follower<3

    With love,
    Claire.

    If you want you can check out my blog:
    clairemacarron.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That was one of the lovliest comments I've ever had the pleasure of reading! Carey Mulligan?! I wishhhh!!
      Checking out your blog now!

      Delete