Saturday 23 February 2013

Leather Dress/ Spider Necklace


Just a quickie
Since November I've planned to post this outfit of my leather dress and spider necklace combo and have only just got round to it! I've felt like I needed to get this post out the way as the look is more appropriate for the winter months rather than the fast coming summer (it's snowing outside as I write this.)

Dress- Zara/ Necklace- Asos/ Shoes- Topshop

Ps: Do y'all like my new favicon?
      Also I'll be covering my opinions of LFW next post!

11 comments:

  1. you look great in that leather dress combined with this gorgeous necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore that necklace! really good style:) followed!

    www.trustinvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks so much! I'm checking you out now! X

      Delete
  3. That necklace is amazing!

    www.CraveGreenVelvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I think it's the best thing I've ever bought! Xx

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That necklace is stunning!
    Statement necklaces are huge this spring and that is gorgeous!
    Really love your shoes as well!
    Chloe xo
    www.stylememoirsofafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fabulous! You’re right that this glamorous leather dress would be perfect on a winter occasion. You could still wear a leather dress on summer, as long as it comes in light color and texture, and probably has a more open design. I’ll look forward to see more of your style this season. Thanks for sharing!

    Marlene Reeves @ Cabin and Cove

    ReplyDelete