Saturday 9 February 2013

Zara Purchase or something like that


I managed to escape my weekly routine and get to Zara, eventually! After spending forever trying to choose between multiple 'must have' items I settled for a Jacquard Pattern Top, which has never been of my back since.
So far I've spent the weekend celebrating my little brother's 4th birthday; which has involved eating unhealthy amounts of cake!
Here are some photographs, pretty bad quality ones may I add (must fire cameraman...)


And some with the birthday boy himself:

Smiles!


















See y'all soon

3 comments:

  1. i've been eyeing up this jumper for ages! look so nice on you, particularly against your hair :)

    www.whatsnewpussycatt.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Yeah, I really like it; wish it was slightly more fitted though! It's a little shapeless x

      Delete