Sunday 17 February 2013

This Week's Wishlist



IT'S HALF TERM!!! Hopefully the break will let me do some of the outfit posts I've been planning since Christmas (emphasise hopefully- you know how quickly the holidays pass). I thought I'd create wishlist for you all, showing a few of the items I'm yearning after at the minute; I'm definitely going to have to get a job as I'm also still after the last wishlist pieces, Zara Jumper etc.

I don't think I've ever wanted such a mish-mash of items; lady like and typo tees is not something I saw coming.

Shopper- Zara
Striped Wrap Blouse- Zara

Jacket- Asos
Crepe Trousers- Asos

Polite tee- Brashy Coture
Loving Typo tees at the minute.


Jacquard Midi Skirt- Asos
Polka Dot Skirt- Bird On A Wire




Box Bag- Zara
Closest to Charlotte Olympia I'll ever get!

I've also been really impressed with Asos' earrings at the minute, a couple of particular favourites include:
Fruit Doorknocker Earrings
Bug Earrings- Asos
Spike Gem Drop Earrings


Hope you're having a good weekend!

Ps: Going to see James Arthur tonight dblwiehf[2ohf0hfw[hf


3 comments:

  1. Love the Midi skirt and the Fruit Doorknocker Earrings. Lush!

    vintageretrochica.blogspot.com
    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, ASOS has some lush things in!
      Going to go and check you out:)
      Sarah x

      Delete
    2. Aw thanks! You've got a new follower :)

      Natalie x

      Delete