Saturday 2 February 2013

TOVA- Product Review


I'm currently in the middle of quite a busy weekend; homework and wedding fairs/fayres (?!) aside I thought I'd do a quick product review. I was initially going to do a January favourites post but could not decide on only a few items (you never know, there is always next week!)

TOVA Beverley Hilla Body Souffle
So at Christmas I was fortunate enough to receive  a Tova Beverley Hills Body Souffle (QVC price of £12.96) and  (QVC price of £12.87)  Body Wash  ( yeahyeah I have just linked you to QVC) and  I've been in love with them both ever since!  I've never used a Tova product before and have been so pleasantly surprised as to add the products into my daily regime. Admittedly the products are on the pricey side but they are certainly worth it; both products came beautifully packaged and the body wash in particular is very thick and luxurious. I think my favourite thing about these products is their scent. I won't even attempt to describe the scent to you all but it is just strong enough and extremely long lasting; I do however feel that the product's scent have a marmite (hate/love) aspect to them so I recommend that if you're really fussy you stay away or opt for the body wash only (I found the scent much weaker in this product.) Putting the hefty (for me anyway) price tag behind I highly recommend these goodies!




TOVA Beverley Hills Body Souffle- 
 



TOVA Beverley Hills Body Wash-  
 
 



PS: Guess who has been trying on some vintage family finds for a future post?!!



 

2 comments:

  1. Ohh never heard of this brand before but it sounds so lovely :D

    Just stumbled across your blog and i'm your newest follower :D would love it if you'd stop by and take a little peek through mine

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for following!
      Just followed your site- it's so cute! Not sure how/why I haven't seen it before! xx

      Delete