Sunday 17 March 2013

All the Shoes


It was once said that "Work is hard. Distractions are plentiful. And time is short", as the week draws to a close I'm not sure whether I should be relieved for the forthcoming Summer or completely and utterly deranged over the fast approaching GCSE examinations. In some sense I feel, although this is probably heightened by the recent unnecessary snow up north, that winter has dragged its self through the last month or so and I am somewhat unprepared for the spring never mind the summer.

This week I had planned an outfit post however I'm afraid my usual, very patient photographer has went away for the weekend; Instead, as requested by a friend a  week or so ago (you know who you are) I thought I'd do a shoe post. Also, as you will begin to notice, I'm slightly obsessed with metallic footwear at the minute (someone buy me some?)

Silver Sandals- Zara/ Black Barely There Sandals- Zara
Hometown Heeled Sandal- Asos/ Leather Chelsea Boots- COS

Konnie Cut Outs- Topshop
Patent Sandals- Zara
Nude Pumps- &OtherStories/ Metallic Wedges- &OtherStories
Pristine Heel- Jeffrey Campbell
Oxford Blue Flats- Cheap Monday
 You may also remember me going on about a pair of asos Cuban heels, well I got them! I felt the fact they were in the sale a valid excuse to buy myself a pair and I must say they are really something; worth it for sure!

Anxious Western Leather Boots- Asos


  If you've read my 'Fashion Week' or 'Art GCSE Final Piece' posts you'll know about my dress and the show blah blah. Well I've got a hold of a few more photographs:

I can promise you my hips are not of this size

Hope you're having a good weekend!




6 comments:

  1. thanks for the wonderful comment!
    following you too!
    Omg you're 16? I commend you for this blog and you're beautiful. (:
    xoxo,
    www.theablazed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thank you so much, really appreciate it :)
      Xoxo

      Delete
  2. All of those shoes are so pretty, I'm really considering getting some court heels for summer and your tempting me even more! Keep it up, followed you :-)

    Fagan x x

    www.fagansfinds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Go for it, I know I certainly will be! xxx

      Delete