Sunday 24 March 2013

Striped Shirt/ Gold chain


Recently, managing to leave the piles of revision behind, I did a bit of retail therapy and on my travels bought the Zara Striped wrap blouse I've been lusting over. My impressions? Well it certainly isn't as easy to arrange as seen on the website and I've resorted to wearing a plain cami underneath. Teamed up with my also new, Topshop gold chain I feel a cross between a gangster and a Victorian shopkeeper; nevertheless I actually quite like the shirt. Currently I'm trying to save up for some form of black jacket to wear with it as I feel a leather jacket is not quite fitting.  On the few photographs below, was not in the photo-taking frame of mind, I've worn the look with Kate Moss Matte red lipstick (111) and curly hair- In hindsight I think next time I'll opt for straight hair and nude lips.

 
An unnecessary selfie
I'm afraid I think I may have contradicted myself...
On another note, I'm planning to set up a polyvore account! I used to have one years ago but I feel it's probably time just to start over; I'll keep you all updated!




4 comments:

  1. Great post you're so cute

    Follow back?

    http://fickledreamss.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! :)
    Sure, will check out now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you on IFb !
    I really love the striped blouse and it goes so well with the gold chain necklace and red lips !
    i feel it's very glamourous and a bold look !
    I just started my blog so im looking for fellow bloggers to follow as wel

    xoxo Rei
    my blogs: http://www.couturecrush.net (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rei! I'm your newest bloglovin and blog follower! Thank for checking me out :) x

      Delete