Saturday 9 March 2013

& Other Stories

 So, I won't pretend that I was even aware that brand H&M was launching a new line, but regardless of the questionable name, my discovery of '& Other Stories' was a pleasant one. The store, which opened on London's Regent Street on Friday, is also online at http://www.stories.com/
I'm in love, it' like Topshop and COS had babies; I can feel the blog wishlists getting larger...
Here are my top picks from the new label:
CLOTHES AND ACCESSORIES
Jaquard Skirt/ Leather Pumps- Also available in black!
Jacquard Trousers
Neoprene Clutch
Metallic Leather Skirt/ Mesh Dress
Leather Cord Belt/ Multi-Ball Earrings
Denim Biker Jacket/ Zip Collar Shirt
Devore Tshirt/ Ribcage Bangle
BEAUTY
Seaweed Bath
The Balm Eye Makeup Remover/ Coture Carnival Bodyscrub

I basically want the entire store then!
See y'all next time

8 comments:

  1. That first skirt is amazingggg! xx

    fickledreamss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. just ordered that navy and red with gold buckle clutch, absolutely love this website! great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Jealous! Need to save for it! Glad you like it and thank you so much xx

      Delete
  3. Your blog is so cute! I'll follow you :)
    I would be glad if you would also visit my new blog!
    Greetings from Germany ♥
    http://freeyourselfxo.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm waiting for pay day to order some stuff, I love this shop already. Nice picks x

    ReplyDelete