Thursday 28 March 2013

Accessories and Stuff


IT'S EASTER! I'm yet to decide if the holiday is a good thing as the coming of Easter means hard core revision time, but it's not all bad I suppose...after all I get I lie in tomorrow.
Recently I seem to have been spoilt for chose in terms of accessories; unable to choose something small to treat myself with I've decided to make a wishlist to show you some of my favourites.

Filigree Pearl and Chain Drop Earrings- Asos/ Jewel Frame Stud Earrings- Asos
Knitted Pixel Earrings- Elinor Voytal
Stone and Chain Collar- Topshop/ Premium Jewelled Bib Necklace- Asos
Skater Rib Beanie- Topshop
Multi Jewel Drop Earrings- Asos/ Silver Satchel- The Cambridge Satchel Company

 After doing some serious internet scrolling I found these:

Festival Specs

For the price of £25 you receive these 70's style sunnies with interchangeable lenses; although round glasses have never been very suiting to my face shape I am certainly very tempted by these bad boys! Festivals here I come!



2 comments: